Search This Blog

Saturday, January 9, 2010

2010 Let's get it...........BANG!

I have noticed that many people are in a continuing cycle of moving and standing still, living in place if you will. What do I mean by this? I am glad you asked. In my circle of fam, friends, and associates I have witnessed people constantly on the move to go nowhere.

I often ask myself, Self - Why is it that they can't see what I can see about their own decisions? I think I, along with some other sage individuals, were given a gift by God as a youngster (this gift was nurtured by my father).This gift is the ability to see clearly, things that others cannot or refuse to see and/or notice. My wife often chimes in with, "Trennan, everybody doesn't think like you and you need to accept this." I have learned to accept this BUT!, How do you do it your way, ignoring all sage warnings and advice that could have help meet with productive change, fail, and ask those that offered you said advisement for their resources.....OVER and OVER again! God takes care of babies and fools but the Devil dances at balls with those that know better and do worse(my quote, you can use if you give me credit...lol). In 2010 I resolve nothing new! I will continue to call you out for trying to fit a round peg into a square hole. It will not fit if they are the same size (some people won't get that nugget). !

Life is not as hard as many people make it, I promise. Most of our issues are self-inflicted. The problem is that most of us are too selfish or self-centered, or both to admit that we are doing it wrong and change or we are too pre-involved with the unimportant opinions of those that matter the least in our lives. I REALLY hope the God(and it is spelled with a BIG G ya'll) grants all that I know the wisdom to change what is wrong and the physical, emotional, spiritual, or financial aptitude to DO IT in 2010....let's get it 2010....BANG!

No comments:

Post a Comment